[Koha] Wrong Username Password Koha 19.11 web installer Ubuntu 18.0.4.3 ?

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Feb 4 11:04:59 NZDT 2020

Hi Clogher,

the user from the koha-conf.xml can only be used to run the web
installer during installation and later for updates. It cannot be used
to log into Koha anymore - it caused a lot of problems and so this
option was removed a while ago when the onboarding was added.

Now you create your first superlibrarian to use Koha with during the
installation process. The username and password you set there should
have worked - if it does not for whatever reason, there is a script you
can use to create a new superlibrarian user: create_superlibrarian.pl

http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=blob;f=misc/devel/create_superlibrarian.pl;h=28c67b66d82747312cc21816d63908f698763bf9;hb=65024825c5b1effbbc780a47b8e96f90c8d04250

If you haven't changed anything yet, dropping the database, recreating
it and then running the web installer again to see if it works this time
around might be a little easier.

Hope this helps,

Katrin