[Koha] Koha 20.11 Plugins

Nelson Mwirigi nelson.mwirigi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 19:51:27 NZDT 2020

Hi,
Thank you. I had installed Koha 19.05. So when I installed koha 20.11 and
restored backup from Koha 19.05, I am not able to see the plugin option
under  "Tools" so I cannot even add plugin.  I had no plugin activated in
my previous installation. Could restoration of backup to new koha have
imported the settings for plugins as well?