[Koha] Koha 20.11 Plugins

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Thu Dec 17 10:13:00 NZDT 2020

Hi,

20.11 has only been released a few weeks ago. It's likely that plugins
will work with it, even if they might be listed/documented for earlier
versions.

It appears the patron-emailer from Bywater has just had a release a few
days ago and from its metadata should work with 20.11:
https://github.com/bywatersolutions/koha-plugin-patron-emailer/releases

Did you try specific ones and found them not working or did they not
install?

Please note that any necessary changes/updates to the plugins will have
to be done by their developers/maintainers as they are not part of the
Koha software itself.

Katrin