[Koha] Fields in item record entry form are too small in 20.11

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Dec 17 09:08:29 NZDT 2020

I'm just testing  20.11.00.000.  Looking at the item record entry form, I
find some of the fields are too small.  Smaller than 20.05.05. Just to be
sure it wasn't a fluke, I compared them using the same browser (chrome) on
the same screen.  I also compared it to how it looks on Firefox and it's
still  too small, smaller than the older version.
Subfields a and b are so small that VWML only displays as V..
and j shelving control number is only an arrow.
This could be an annoyance in a large branch system.
Should I file a bug?  Or is it only our system that's doing this?
Elaine Bradtke
VWML <https://www.vwml.org>
Our income is severely diminished in these exceptionally uncertain times.
Please help us to survive beyond this national crisis. Donate now
<https://www.efdss.org/support-us>.
English Folk Dance and Song Society <https://www.efdss.org>
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)