[Koha] Disable library pull down menu on staff login page

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Dec 14 07:10:28 NZDT 2020

Hi John,

we do some changes to the templates when there is only one library in
the system, especially in the OPAC. For example there isn't a library
pull down on the advanced search in that case.

I suggest filing your findings about the library pull downs as this
could be a nice project for students or other people looking for easy
bugs to fix.

Katrin