[Koha] Add 4 days to <<reserves.waitingdate>>

Chris Davis cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov
Tue Dec 8 10:42:04 NZDT 2020

Lucas,

Thank you for sending this code. I added it to the hold notice and then
tested it; however, the notice does not display any date after "hold not
available until: ". I am floundering because I do not know the first
thing about Template Toolkit or Perl. Will you please help me know what
I am doing wrong?

Also, you mentioned:

"For this to work you should also add the following to the very top of
the slip:

[%- USE date -%]
[%- manip = date.manip -%]  "

I was not sure what you meant by "slip", so I put this code at the top
of the notice. What did you mean by "slip"?

Thank you,

*Christopher Davis, MLS*
Systems & E-Services Librarian
Uintah County Library
204 E 100 N, Vernal, UT 84078
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4375922503>
cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov <mailto:cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov>
+1 (435) 789-0091 ext. 261 <tel:14357890091>
uintahlibrary.org <https://uintahlibrary.org>
catalog.uintahlibrary.org <https://catalog.uintahlibrary.org>
facebook.com/uintahcountylibrary <https://facebook.com/uintahcountylibrary>
instagram.com/uintahcountylibrary