[Koha] Add 4 days to <<reserves.waitingdate>>

Chris Davis cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov
Tue Dec 8 07:51:22 NZDT 2020

Barbara,

Thank you for the good work-around for quarantining holds. If what Lucas
suggests does not work for us, then your workflow may just be what the
doctor ordered.

Regards,

*Christopher Davis, MLS*
Systems & E-Services Librarian
Uintah County Library
204 E 100 N, Vernal, UT 84078
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4375922503>
cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov <mailto:cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov>
+1 (435) 789-0091 ext. 261 <tel:14357890091>
uintahlibrary.org <https://uintahlibrary.org>
catalog.uintahlibrary.org <https://catalog.uintahlibrary.org>
facebook.com/uintahcountylibrary <https://facebook.com/uintahcountylibrary>
instagram.com/uintahcountylibrary