[Koha] Cross Reference function

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sat Aug 15 02:24:56 NZST 2020

Hi Bruck,

have you taken a look at the IncludeSeeFromInSearches system preference?
It requires a full reindex after being activated, but might do, what you
are thinking about. It's activating additional search options and allows
to search for the see from forms in the normal catalog search.

Hope this helps,

Katrin|