[Koha] Storage of Perl Scripts [Was: Orphaned Authority Records: Finding Them and Deleting Them]

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 06:31:30 NZST 2020

Hi Charles

for the locate/updatdb commands, you can install it with

# sudo apt-get install locate.

You need to first run sudo updatedb before the sudo locate so your file
index is updated before your search

About the error, have you accessed your koha user shell before running it?

Else you can try

# perl ./remove_unused_authories.pl

Regards,
Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire