[Koha] Z39.50/SRU search not working (only when language set to English)

zefanja koha at zefanjas.de
Thu Aug 6 02:26:02 NZST 2020

Hi,

if I enter an ISBN in "Search the catalog", on the next page, the
"Z39.50/SRU search" button is not working (it does not open the popup
for the Z39.50/SRU search). In the web console I get this error:

Uncaught SyntaxError: expected expression, got ';' search.pl:636:29

This happens, when I set the language to german (haven't tests other
non-english languages). When I set the language to English, everything
works fine.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Stephan