[Koha] Unable to Access Koha # Critical

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 06:57:02 NZST 2019

Thank you Hugo, Karam, Indranil for your reply.

I am unable to get /var/spool/ koha backup -- since, I was delayed, and it
was overwritten (db size, zero).
It was suggested that,  hard drive issue and no further go.
Finally able to manage with week old manual backup (stored elsewhere) and
restored on debain 9 with maria-db 10.4.
Learnt to manage with koha offline circulation(.koc) for transactions
stored in emails for each and every chekin & checkout.
Learnt Patron's bulk images upload (in previous, install it was not
functioning).

With regards
Satish