[Koha] Unable to Access Koha # Critical

Karam Qubsi karamqubsi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 20:36:54 NZST 2019

in this image : https://ibb.co/g7RdR5G it look like something is locking
your files,

it is possible your filesystem was mounted in read-only mode :

https://www.digitalocean.com/community/questions/apache-won-t-restart-mktemp-failed

You might want to check /proc/mounts to see if your filesystem is mounted
> as read-only (“ro”) rather than read-write (“rw”). That can happen, for
> example, if there’s filesystem corruption.
> Also, if you’ve mounted a separate partition as /tmp, you’d want to
> specifically make sure that partition is not full.

In that same page they are suggestion to check inode usage, so please also
give a try :
sudo df -i

--
​*Karam Qubsi*