[Koha] Development to allow batch cancellation of selected

BRANNON, CHRISTOPHER CBRANNON at cdalibrary.org
Wed Oct 23 03:50:29 NZDT 2019

And what happens to those holds once they are cancelled?  Will they trigger the next hold, if there is one, or transfer back home?  One of the reasons we don't use this tool is that it is slow.  Another is that it doesn't trigger to go home or to the next hold.  For those reasons, we find no compelling reason to use it.  We just check the item in, cancel the expired hold, and then check it in again to trigger any pending actions.  This is much faster at this point.

Whether it is batch or not, you have to process everything again to see if there are any pending actions.

Christopher Brannon
IT Coordinator

702 E Front Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814