[Koha] Question about accessing singleton koha instance

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 07:06:45 NZDT 2019

If this is a 'packages' install, you need to:

$ sudo koha-shell catalog
$ /usr/share/koha/bin/devel/create_superlibrarian.pl ...

You need to pass create_superlibrarian.pl valid parameters. Is the instance
initiated with data? Did you see the webinstaller?

El mié., 27 nov. 2019 a las 14:56, Christos Hayward (<
christos.hayward at gmail.com>) escribió:

> I have:
>
>    - Created a single Koha instance called "catalog".
>    - Set catalog-intra to the same machine in /etc/hosts.
>    - Set the generated VirtualHost in
>    /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/catalog.conf to listen on 8080 as well as
>    additionally telling Apache to listen on 8080.
>
> On accessing the administrative interface on 8080, I am prompted for a
> username and password, and been unable to log in as kohauser, with either
> the randomly password connected to koha.conf, or another manually specified
> password it is globally replaced with, or running from the command-line
> koha-password catalog.
>
> How can I get to the point of logging in as an administrator to the only
> instance through the 8080 administrative web interface?
>
> --
> Christos Hayward

Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (http://theke.io)