[Koha] Books Copies MARC21

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Nov 19 08:58:20 NZDT 2019

The barcode information may not be in the right fields in the imported MARC
record.
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Holdings_data_fields_(9xx)
Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142