[Koha] Regarding analytical entries

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue May 28 07:18:39 NZST 2019

Hi Suresh,

how are you generating your 773 entries? Are you using the "New child
record" feature from the detail page of the host record?

This feature can currently not be configured, so changes would require
changing the code in Koha. If it's a standard field you are missing, you
could also consider filing a bug on https://bugs.koha-community.org.

Hope this helps,

Katrin