[Koha] Self Checkout after Login

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Mar 27 02:25:42 NZDT 2019

Mihai,

A staff user (i.e. a user with 'circulate' permissions) needs to log in to
sco-main.pl in order to make it available to the public.

Once available, there is a system preference called 'SelfCheckoutByLogin'
which can be set to allow users to log in using either 'Username and
Password' or 'Cardnumber'. I suspect that you would want 'Username and
Password'.

Give that a shot and see if the 'Username and Password' setting works with
Open ID.

--Barton