[Koha] Self Checkout after Login

Mihai Mihai mihai at tcmi.edu
Wed Mar 27 01:51:37 NZDT 2019

Hi all,
we are using Google open ID to login to our Catalog or Username and
Password.
It works great, we have to do this since we have restricted resources
available directly from the catalog only to our users.
I have problem with checkout.
Once a student logs in to OPAC and is trying to self check out the
authenticated session will not let them access the /cgi-bin/koha/sco/
sco-main.pl unless they user is given specific permission in system
preferences to use the self checkout feature.

Is it ok to give all patrons that need to self checkout the permission to
do so ?

Is there another approach anyone knows to such a problem ?

Thank you!