[Koha] Bulk patron password updates

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Tue Jun 18 02:13:51 NZST 2019

As someone who does IT and security for a living, the sql isn't hard to
write, but this idea seems incredibly, insanely, horribly awful. What are
you really trying to accomplish? Maybe I can suggest a safer way to do this.

Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
402.363.5603
*jcoehoorn at york.edu <jcoehoorn at york.edu>*

*Please contact helpdesk at york.edu <helpdesk at york.edu> for technical
assistance.*

The mission of York College is to transform lives through
Christ-centered education and to equip students for lifelong service to
God, family, and society