[Koha] Order of display of 246 $i and $a fields

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sat Jun 1 20:46:23 NZST 2019

Hi Heather,

similar to you this has been bothering me for a while now too. I'd be
super happy if you filed a bug for it.

All you really need to fill in are:

- Choose a good description
- Describe the problem (you did so already perfectly)
- Set the module
- Version: you can pick the one you spotted it in, but I am sure it's in
master too :)

Save!

Some more info on all the fields can be found here:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Bug_Reporting_Guidelines

Let me know if I can help in any way!

Katrin