[Koha] Suddenly can't check in items

drojup dropsofjupiter at tuta.io
Thu Jul 25 21:19:18 NZST 2019

Hi again,

I guess I did something wrong after restarting the SQL I got this message:
/sudo service mysql restart
Job for mysql.service failed because the control process exited with error
code. See "systemctl status mysql.service" and "journalctl -xe" for
details./

and after trying to login to Koha I got this:
/DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::catch {...} (): DBI Connection failed: Can't
connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock'
(2) at /usr/share/perl5/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 1492. at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Database.pm line 107/

Maybe I didn't have the correct database name? Where I can find the database
name?

Regards,

--
Sent from: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-general-f3047918.html