[Koha] Batch deleting patrons

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Jul 7 05:22:33 NZST 2019

Hi Andy,

permanently delete these patrons = deletes from the borrowers table (all
data is gone)
move these patrons to the trash = moves the patron information to
deleted_borrowers table. This way it can still be used for statistical
purposes. But there is currently no option to undo a deletion.

Hope this helps!

Katrin