[Koha] Help with SQL report

Christopher Davis cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov
Fri Jan 25 10:58:11 NZDT 2019

Greetings Colleagues,

I have been attempting to use the "Biblios with like data in a subfield
of a field" report which is found within the Koha reports library at
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#Biblios_with_like_data_in_a_subfield_of_a_field;
however, no matter what values I input into the report dialog boxes, I
still get a long list of my system's complete holdings instead of a much
shorter list of records from a certain vendor. I did notice that I
needed to change the "marcxml" on line four of the SQL code to
"metadata" or else the report failed to run. What am I doing wrong?

I am just trying to get a list of bibliographic records from a certain
vendor so that I can then feed the record numbers into the Batch Record
Deletion tool. Maybe there's a better report to use than this one?

Many thanks,
*
*
*Christopher Davis, MLS*
Systems & E-Services Librarian
Uintah County Library
204 E 100 N
Vernal, UT 84078
phone: (435) 789-0091 ext. 261 <tel:+14357890091>
email: cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov <mailto:cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov>
web: uintahlibrary.org <https://uintahlibrary.org>
catalog: basinlibraries.org <https://basinlibraries.org>
facebook.com/uintahcountylibrary <https://facebook.com/uintahcountylibrary>