[Koha] Contribute with plugin for frameworks

Italo Brasileiro italo.barbosa.brasileiro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 05:18:34 NZDT 2019

Hello Indranil, Thank you for your help!

In the specific case of the developed plugin, the use occurs within the
MARC bibliographic framework. When you click on 'Edit' the subfields of a
framework field, under 'Other Options', there is a list of plugins specific
to the MARC fields and subfields. I noticed that Koha already comes with a
list of plugins of that category, and it's that kind of plugin that I
developed. Would you or anyone else know if I could contribute to this list
of plugins?

Thanks!

Em seg, 18 de fev de 2019 às 13:00, Indranil Das Gupta <indradg at gmail.com>
escreveu:

> Hi,
>
> Usually Koha plugins (.kpz) are usually not a released as part of the Koha
> codebase.
>
> Contributors who write plugins, usually release these under Koha
> compatible licence (GPL V3+) on GitHub etc.
>
> Also you can submit your plugin to this list on koha wiki
> https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_plugins
>
> Hope this helps
>
> Indranil Das Gupta
> L2C2 Technologies
>

> On Mon 18 Feb, 2019, 8:32 PM Italo Brasileiro, <
> italo.barbosa.brasileiro at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> Can anyone tell me the procedure to contribute with plugins for frameworks
>> in Koha? I recently developed a plugin for autocompletion of the Cutter
>> field, using the author's name and/or title, using the Cutter-Sanborn
>> table. How is the procedure to submit this plugin for evaluation and, if
>> possible, include later in Koha?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> --
>> Ítalo Barbosa Brasileiro