[Koha] Contribute with plugin for frameworks

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 04:57:47 NZDT 2019

Hi,

Usually Koha plugins (.kpz) are usually not a released as part of the Koha
codebase.

Contributors who write plugins, usually release these under Koha compatible
licence (GPL V3+) on GitHub etc.

Also you can submit your plugin to this list on koha wiki
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_plugins

Hope this helps

Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies