[Koha] Problem with batch cover image upload

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 03:15:55 NZDT 2019

Hi Mai

Googling around there seems to be an issue with how apache handles headers
after a security patch.

Basically it seems that after the patch space character is not allowed any
more on a header. I have no access to the mentioned file but it will be
worth to check if header "inflating" have a space on it.

Seems this confirms what I'm saying above

https://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2017-July/048523.html

Regards,

Alvaro

Envíe y Reciba Datos y mensajes de Texto (SMS) hacia y desde cualquier
celular y Nextel
en el Perú, México y en mas de 180 paises. Use aplicaciones 2 vias via SMS
y GPRS online
              Visitenos en www.perusms.com