[Koha] Bulk Patron Image upload zip file giving Error 500

Hector Gonzalez cacho at genac.org
Sat Jul 22 09:00:29 NZST 2017

The problem is with the headers, the header names have whitespace before
the text, and that became a problem after debian fixed a security bug
related to this.

More information: https://blog.tigertech.net/posts/apache-cve-2016-8743/

Debian's fix: https://www.debian.org/security/2017/dsa-3796

In particular, the texts " extracting"  and "   inflating" have extra
spaces before the header names.

can you check with Koha 17?