[Koha] Updating donations using Acquisition module in staff client

Luisa Korodrau lkorodrau at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 13:46:06 NZDT 2019

Bula vinaka Members,
Im using Koha 18.11 and would like to enter a number of donated titles
using the Koha Acquisition module.Need help on a number of issues:
1. Im in receipt of donated items and would like to update these in
Acquisitions to track the cost of the book and donors details. How do I
enter donations in ACQ module?
2. How do I override the budget to state that item is a donation or Gift
using the Acquisition module?
2. How do I get the bibliography record entered in Acquisition module
visible in Koha cataloguing module?
Please advise thank you.

Kind regards,
Luisa Korodrau