[Koha] Data export not working

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Aug 29 10:07:20 NZST 2019

Koha 19.05
At first Koha seemed to export fewer records than expected, but now I'm not
getting any.

My latest test was a list of 100 bib numbers resulting in 67 bib records -
the missing ones were all from the end of the list. That was at 1:53 pm
local time.

The next test of 50 resulted in 0 bib records downloaded (0 KB)  that was
at 2:27pm

Then I tried a range of bib numbers (61082-61395).  Still no bib records
(0KB) this was at 2:33pm.

I tried accession dates at 3:04 pm with the same result.

What could be wrong, where do we look?  The records are there when I search
for them, but I can't seem to export them.

I hate to be such a bother, but what should have been a simple operation
has become a multi-day headache, and I don't know how to fix it.
Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)