[Koha] Subject Wise Report

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Fri Apr 19 15:13:30 NZST 2019

You can back the holdings and biblio records in marc21 format.

You cannot backup circulation history, patron data, serials data,
acquisition settings, authorities, system settings, etc using just marc21.

Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
402.363.5603
*jcoehoorn at york.edu <jcoehoorn at york.edu>*

*Please contact helpdesk at york.edu <helpdesk at york.edu> for technical
assistance.*

The mission of York College is to transform lives through
Christ-centered education and to equip students for lifelong service to
God, family, and society