[Koha] Error: Invalid username or password after upgrade to 18.05

Eugen Bastron Eugen.Bastron at dhi-moskau.org
Tue Sep 4 22:56:11 NZST 2018

Thank you very much! Now is allthing OK!

Am 04.09.18, 13:20 schrieb "Koha im Auftrag von Michael Kuhn" <koha-bounces at lists.katipo.co.nz im Auftrag von mik at adminkuhn.ch>:

    Hi Eugen

     > after upgrade from 17 to 18.05 I get error if I try to connect to Koha
     > with the admin user.
     >
     > I have already tried to change the password in MySQL and then in
     > koha-conf, but without result.
     >
     > With my admin user I can connect to the database over terminal.
     >
     > Maybe someone could help me resolve this error?

    This is expected behaviour in Koha 18.05, see
    https://koha-community.org/koha-18-05-released/

    "It is no longer possible to use the database user (defined in
    koha-conf.xml) to login into Koha. You should first create a
    superlibrarian patron and use it for logging in. See the script
    misc/devel/create_superlibrarian.pl"

    Hope this helps.

    Best wishes: Michael