[Koha] add items form page doesn't appear

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Oct 28 00:32:07 NZDT 2018

Hi upen,

we will need some more information in order to be able to help you.

Is this a new installation or an updated installation? If it's updated,
which version did you update from?

Are you using MARC21 or UNIMARC?

One reason I could think of is being your frameworks not properly set
up. It could happen if you have unselected the mandatory frameworks by
accident during installation. You could check this:

Administration > MARC bibliographic frameworks > Default > MARC
structure > 952 (MARC21) / 995 (UNIMARC)

Does the field appear? Does it have all subfields configured? Are they
set to be visible in the editor?

Hope this helps,

Katrin