[Koha] Do not set notices when library is closed

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sat Oct 6 20:34:25 NZDT 2018

Hi Stephan,

overdue notices can be send out on opening days only using the
|OverdueNoticeCalendar system preference. It works similar to the
finescalendar system preference and allows to time overdue notices and
adding of fines to happen on the same days, which was a demand for a lot
of our libraries. For predue notices it's currently not possible to send
them only on days the library is open.

|Hope this helps,|