[Koha] Do not set notices when library is closed

zefanja koha at zefanjas.de
Sat Oct 6 14:56:31 NZDT 2018

Hello,

is there an option to tell koha not to send notices when the library is
closed?

Example:

Our library is closed on Saturdays and Sundays (and public and school
holidays). We send overdue notices one day after the due date.

So, if we have a book, that is due on a Friday, the overdue notice will
be send out on Saturday, but no fines are calculated, because Saturday
is a closing day and we don't calculate fines on days when the library
is closed.

Is there a way to send out all notices just on opening days (Mon-Fri)?
If a book is due on Friday, the overdue notice should be send out the
following Monday. If a book is due on a Monday and we send pre-due
notices 3 days before, the notice should be send on a Wednesday, not Friday.

Regards,
Stephan