[Koha] Check out restriction to category / branch for School Libraries

anjoze joseanjos at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 03:24:02 NZDT 2018

If I disable (red background) it does nothing.
With red bar on both (From/to - to/from) I'm able to make holds and I can
make transfers! This is strange...

UseBranchTransferLimits - I can't use this because our Public Library is the
one o prepare the records/items to the schools. Than they transfer them to
each school.
We need to be able to transfer items but not allow schools to put on hold
items from Public library.

I've tested  IndependentBranches and  IndependentBranchesPatronModifications
too.
If they worked like it says on description it would solve our problem but it
doesn't work.
 IndependentBranches  is Ok and don't allow schools to borrow from other
libraries.
 IndependentBranchesPatronModifications  should Prevent staff (but not
superlibrarians) from viewing and approving/denying patron modification
requests for patrons belonging to other libraries but it doesn't work as
expected.
If I set NO I can modify patrons but just with Tools- edit_patrons Perform
batch modification of patrons

Like you said it would be nice if that could be improved.
Something like Library transfer limits but Library Holds limits
Should I file a new request in bugzilla?

-----
Koha version: 	16.05.05
       - -
José Anjos