[Koha] Check out restriction to category / branch for School Libraries

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Oct 3 23:18:04 NZDT 2018

I think if you set 999 you will still get transports, they are only very
expensive, but not impossible. You should check 'disable' if you don't
want to allow transports and it should give the cell a red background.

Maybe it would be simpler to use the UseBranchTransferLimits preference
instead?|

|I am not completely sure if what you want to do is possible, as we only
had the case of not allowing holds in our libraries between all branches
so far. Long term I think it would be nice if the new library groups
feature could be used for this.