[Koha] Script to add Patron Records from another Database

Andreas Roussos arouss1980 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 05:15:27 NZDT 2018

Hi Admire,

Perhaps you've set the PERL5LIB environment variable, but not KOHA_CONF?

Or, you've set KOHA_CONF but it points to the wrong file?

Try running your script from within the shell set up by the command:

`koha-shell <INSTANCE_NAME>` (for the list of INSTANCE_NAMEs run
`koha-list`)

as that will take care of setting the correct environment variables for you.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Andreas