[Koha] Script to add Patron Records from another Database

Mutsikiwa Admire amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Sun Nov 25 03:02:49 NZDT 2018

Hi

I would like to add patrons from our Management Information System.  I
have a script which use to work before on lower version of Koha. Now I am
running  Koha version 17.11.11.000 and I am getting the following error:

   unable to locate Koha configuration file koha-conf.xml at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 245

I will appreciate any script that could run in the context of Koha i.e using
my $dbh   = C4::Context->dbh;

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa

ICT Projects Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

 <Tel:+263-4-303276> Tel:+263-4-303276

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp,
1880-1941, former director of the Bank of England