[Koha] DATA MIGRATION

vinod mishra mishravk79 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 23:32:50 NZDT 2018

Hello,

You may please refer here for proper operations

http://kohageek.blogspot.com/2015/08/move-old-koha-database-to-new.html

With Regards,

Vinod Kumar Mishra,
Assistant Librarian,
Biju Patnaik Central Library (BPCL),
NIT Rourkela,
Sundergadh-769008,
Odisha,
India.
Mob:91+9439420860
Website: http://mishravk.com/
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4666-7874

*"Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical
relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul" -- Mahatma
Gandhi*