[Koha] Inquiry about translate framework

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Nov 14 08:06:53 NZDT 2018

Hi,

the translations for the frameworks (field and subfield descriptions)
are stored in the database and as such cannot be translated by
installing languages with koha-translate.

When installing Koha, you can choose to install translated files for
some languages, but not for all languages Koha is translated to.

If there are no translated framework files yet, you can translate using
translate.koha-community.org:
http://translate.koha-community.org/projects/marc21/

And then download generated SQL files:
http://translate.koha-community.org/files/