[Koha] SQL report for list of authorities with occurrences

Andreas Roussos arouss1980 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 21:35:19 NZST 2018

Dear Caterina,

When you say "clean the indexes", do you mean finding _unused_ subject
authority records and removing them? If the answer is "yes", have a look at
the following thread:
https://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2017-November/049404.html

On the other hand, if your intention is to correct your authorities (fix
misspellings, etc.) based on the number of occurrences for each record a
somewhat different approach is required.

Let us know what you're trying to achieve and I might be able to help.

Kind regards,
Andreas