[Koha] Anyone using OCLC Connexion?

Hernandez, Heather heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Tue Mar 20 05:46:10 NZDT 2018

Hi, Agnes--

We're using OCLC Connexion Client (and very occasionally the Connexion web
interface), but I've never used OCLC CatExpress--I'd be happy to help you
if I can with exporting from Connexion Client or Connexion web interface if
I can.

(The Connexion Client interface hasn't changed at all in years, so that one
is stable & still resembles the Koha Manual screenshots.)

Cheerio,
h2
Heather Hernandez
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
2 Marina Blvd., Bldg. E, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA  94123-1284
415-561-7032, heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Library catalog: http://keys.bywatersolutions.com/