[Koha] Anyone using OCLC Connexion?

Agnes Rivers-Moore arm at hanover.ca
Fri Mar 16 12:48:37 NZDT 2018

Dear Koha users

We are new to OCLC CatExpress.
There is a module for connecting Koha to Connexion
Koha documentation refers to screens we cannot see in OCLC.
Anyone who is exporting from OCLC to Koha, can you explain how to get this set up as per the Appendix N in recent Koha manuals?

I am beginning to think OCLC has entirely changed their interface and maybe this no longer works, or there are different OCLC services and we don't know which to use.

Thank you,
Agnes
--
Agnes Rivers-Moore
CEO / Chief Librarian

Tel: 519.364.1420 x 1244 | Fax: 519.364.1747
Email: arm at hanover.ca<mailto:arm at hanover.ca> |
Web: Hanoverlibrary.ca<http://www.hanoverlibrary.ca/>
Facebook Hanover Public Library | Twitter @HanoverLibrary

Support your library! Could you volunteer, make a donation, or remember us in your will? Hanover Public Library is a Registered Charity - BN 10802-6947-RR0001
We use email to communicate service messages to members who provide an address during registration or who contact us by email, and to promote charitable donations and fundraising events, in compliance with CASL.
Please contact the library to change your email preferences or use the link below.