[Koha] LDAP sync

Mr. Ian McNaught ian.mcnaught at majancollege.edu.om
Sun Mar 11 18:37:41 NZDT 2018

Hi

We've successfully got Koha running using LDAP to authenticate via our
active directory server, but we would like to go one step further and have
patron accounts provisioned based on user accounts in AD. Currently a user
account will be created if they log in to the OPAC interface, but if they
try to take a book on loan without first logging in, they will not have a
patron account. To avoid this issue we are manually creating patron
accounts that match up with AD accounts, but it would be nice if this part
could be automated. Is there any sync script available? Or web service we
could use to create said script? Has anyone else resolved this issue?

Thanks

Ian
*Ian McNaught*
*Head of Library & Computing Services*
*Tel: (+968) 24730404*

--

Majan College (University College)
P.O. Box 710, Postal Code 112, Ruwi
 | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/majan.college> | Twitter
<http://twitter.com/Majan_College>

*1st FULLY Accredited Institution by the OAAA!*Majan International
Conference 2018 - Promoting Entrepreneurship & Technological Skills:
National Needs, Global Trends. Click for more information
<http://mic18.majancollege.edu.om/?utm_source=email-sig&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email-sig>
.

delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
Majan College (University College) therefore does not accept liability for
any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission