[Koha] Cataloging Error

Ashley Bassett (RMUoHP) ABassett at rmuohp.edu
Tue Jul 24 10:03:44 NZST 2018

Hello Koha list,

I am receiving the following error when I try to add an item to the catalog:

Form not submitted because of the following problem(s)

- 1 mandatory fields empty (highlighted)

I am not seeing any fields highlighted and nothing seems to be missing! I was able to get it to work last time by re-staging the record from OCLC, but no luck this time.

We are running 3.18 (yes, we need to upgrade, it's on our to do list). I have looked in the user manual under adding items and MARC frameworks, but haven't found anything helpful yet. Any ideas where to start or where to look in the manual? I'm not a particularly savvy Koha user. :)

Thank you!!!

Ashley Bassett, MLIS, MS, AHIP
Assistant Medical Librarian

Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions
122 East 1700 South, Provo, Utah  84606-7379

Direct: 801.734.6820  |  Campus: 801.375.5125
|  Fax: 801.375.2125

Stay connected, learn more!
Blog<https://rmuohp.edu/about-the-university/university-news/>  |  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/RMUoHP>  |  Twitter<https://twitter.com/rmuohp>  |  YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRMUoHP> | rmuohp.edu<https://rmuohp.edu/>

Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities<http://www.nwccu.org/> (8060 165th Avenue NE Suite 100, Redmond, WA 98052-3981), an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Secretary of the US Department of Education.

This document may contain personal information from a student's educational records.  It is protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act and may not be re-released without consent from the student.