[Koha] exported items catalogue search

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Mon Jul 9 19:26:14 NZST 2018

Hi Hira

 > I have converted them into MARC <mailto:MARC@!>21 format using
 > marcedit first. Then it exported it and then I imported the records
 > using the option 'import into catalogue' . After this i can see record
 > link in front of every record and i can open them from there too. But
 > when i try to search from catalogue, it shows no results. and shows
 > them in reservoir.
 >
 > screenshot of imported records is attached for reference.

So as I see from your screenshot you have already staged and imported
4'457 records but 0 items were added.

Did you search your items via "Cataloging search" (searching in catalog
and reservoir) or via "Search the catalog" (searching the catalog only)?

However if you can't find imported records in the catalog most of the
time this is because there is something wrong with your Zebra index, so
I suggest to reindex your data.

If you have installed Koha using Debian packages, the command is as follows:

$ INSTANCE="NameOfYourKohaInstance"
$ sudo koha-rebuild-zebra -v --full $INSTANCE

Hope this helps.

Best wishes: Michael