[Koha] Checking out with no barcode opens a print dialog

vinod mishra mishravk79 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 03:21:00 NZDT 2018

Thanks Katrin you have rightly interpreted my answer "Feature to
print/silent print list of books check out there is no logic to check out
book without barcode."

With Regards,

Vinod Kumar Mishra,
Assistant Librarian,
Biju Patnaik Central Library (BPCL),
NIT Rourkela,
Sundergadh-769008,
Odisha,
India.
Mob:91+9439420860
Website: http://mishravk.com/
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4666-7874

*"Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical
relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul" -- Mahatma
Gandhi*