[Koha] Problems adding new members in 17.11

Tim McMahon tmcmahon at wlpl.org
Wed Jan 3 11:26:39 NZDT 2018

I'm testing 17.11 (package upgrade from 17.05.02) and when I try to
enter a new patron, the Password and Confirm password fields in the
OPAC/Staff login section near the bottom of the form will get labeled
"This field is required."  We only fill those fields in when a patron
requests their own login, then tell them to change it on their first login.

I also noticed that the primary and secondary email fields aren't
validating either.