[Koha] Kindly guide me what to do after installation

takan bhatt takan.bhatt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 03:03:41 NZDT 2018

Thanks for your support.  Sir, I am very much aware that, from SOUL 2.0 to
Marc is not easy as SOUL export does not work. So I brought data in excel -
field wise. (essential fields ) in separate excel files then I merge all
different field's data in single excel file keeping base of accession
numbers as unique Field.  This way we made a comprehensive excel file for
Marc edit