[Koha] Password to allow loan of books

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Feb 27 11:58:15 NZDT 2018

Hi Ingrid,

thx for explaining! It's always great to learn new things about
libraries and how they work in other places.

Maybe file an enhancement request on bugzilla? It might help you to find
other libraries with a similar requirement:

https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/enter_bug.cgi?product=Koha

Katrin